Our client prides themselves on offering the very highest levels of professional client service across their entire range of solutions.
We are entering a new and exciting organic growth phase and expanding our dedicated Financial Planning team, seeking high calibre financial planners.
On a daily basis, you will build and develop trusted relationships with current and potential clients, providing personal and bespoke financial planning and wealth management advice. You will be passionate about the service you provide, demonstrating personal care and attention to deliver solutions in line with regulation and compliance policies.
We work hard and expect the highest standards of service and professionalism. In return, we offer a competitive salary with benefits and a generous bonus scheme based upon individual and team performance.
We are committed to personal and career development and have a clear progression framework to support your individual career path and ambitions. We also provide personal and financial support with your professional study and qualifications.
This exciting opportunity is for advisers who enjoy developing their own business. We are also looking to attract advisers with existing client books.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent, preferably Chartered status
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term client relationships on a fee basis
- Proven track record through successful past performance in advisory roles
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions