The Wealth Management Administrator provides full support to one or more Financial Planners, Paraplanner and Investment Managers ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
Processing all new business/Acquiring client valuations/Checking business packs are compliant to FCA standards
Provide administration service for Pensions and Investment business
Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of operational experience within Investment/Wealth Management industry.
- Excellent standard of education ideally with Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1)/equivalent with a desire to further development through additional qualifications.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
- Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have an eye for detail.
- Initiative - all ideas and input to the team are welcome. Use judgement and reasoning in order to propose solutions to problems.