Our client, a multinational financial services institution, is searching for a very commercially minded Senior Tax Manager for this VP grade role in London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Manager or Senior Manager currently in Big 4 to move in house, immediately be a key figure within the tax function, be relied upon to carry out multiple projects and have visibility at the highest levels of the business.
- Oversight and management of reporting and forecasting process;
- Tax and capital planning, M&A support, tax risk management;
- Assess current structure and look for efficiencies that can be implemented;
- Management of technology projects and transformations;
- Work commcercially within the core and broader tax teams while building relationships.
- ACA, CTA, ACCA qualified (or equivalent experience);
- Strong UK tax knowledge and international tax experience;
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects, delegate and work commercially;
- Proactive self-starter with problem solving abilities and ambition to progress upward;
- You want to challenge the status quo and improve every situation;
- IAS 12 knowledge; understanding of US GAAP (preferred, not essential);
- Good working knowledge of tax systems (Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, etc).
This is a UK and globally focused tax advisory and strategy driven role with a clear path to progress to the next level.