Our client is a Dublin based, market leading technology business with a global footprint and offices in over 30 countries. Due to continued growth they now require a US International Tax Manager/Director to join their established team of experienced professionals.
Reporting into the Head of Tax there is an opportunity for an individual to join the tax team utilizing their skills as the US International Tax specialist to supplement the experience and resources of the existing team. The successful candidate will display attention to detail, careful and in-depth analysis and thorough understanding of US international tax regulations and principles.
- Assist in all aspects of international tax planning, including identifying, developing and implementing global tax planning projects;
- Advise stakeholders on the international tax implications of certain business objectives and potential transactions, including tax planning and due diligence;
- Provide support and compile necessary documentation for IRS and foreign tax audits, as well as tax provision audits for financial reporting;
- Apply tax laws and regulations to support tax return positions, audit defense, tax planning, etc;
- Oversee the process of filing US compliance for international entities (i.e. Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, etc);
- Responsible for all US international compliance including but not limited to: Earnings and profits calculations, Subpart F and other deemed income inclusion analysis, and US foreign tax credit and tax pools.
- 7+ years of US International tax experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required; Master's degree in Taxation preferred;
- CPA preferred;
- Public accounting experience or large corporate experience required;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid international tax skills including experience with inbound and outbound foreign investment including, but not limited to, IC-DISC's, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit calculations, subpart F issues and calculations, and all international reporting and compliance matters.
You will be a self-motivated individual with a pro-active attitude and importantly someone who excels in a
team environment. This role is visible across the whole group therefore needs someone who is confident in
their communication and enjoys being driven by deadlines. The position will challenge your strong analytical
skills as attention to detail is important to this role. You will need to be a strategic thinker with a long-term
focus as this is a core part of our values and overall strategy.