An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join a chemicals manufacturing business. Due to business expansion they now require a Transfer Pricing Manager to join their London based UK team.
You will be the main lead on all transfer pricing matters for the Group. Reporting to the Tax Counsel EAI, the role will sit within the global tax team and you will work with other team members to ensure all transfer pricing and compliance work in respect to transfer pricing and direct tax run smoothly. Additionally, there is a focus on implementing technical tax solutions across the UK group.
- To participate and lead projects to improve the transfer price processes
- To ensure globally preparation and filing of transfer price reports
- To monitor inter-company transactions and identify opportunities to enhance transfer pricing, set up effective tax structures and other opportunities
- To participate in international tax projects
- Preparation of tax technical position papers for tax reporting (FIN 48) and other purposes
- To monitor legislative developments and suggesting required actions
- To participate in setting up transfer price policies
As Transfer Pricing manager, you will have previous experience in transfer pricing from a large corporation tax environment or practice experience. Ideally, you will have at least 3 years of transfer pricing experience, and will be able to demonstrate project management competencies. Other desirable technical experience includes international tax and local tax experience for at least one country.