Our client is a Dublin based, market leading technology business with a global footprint and offices in over 50 countries. Due to continued growth they now require a Transfer Pricing Director to join their established team of experienced professionals.
- Lead the Company's Transfer Pricing function;
- Interim testing that the Company's intercompany profits are within desired ranges;
- Annual documentation of intercompany transactions for internal requirements;
- Preparation of annual documentation for tax returns and tax authorities including OECD/BEPS and US IRS requirements;
- Management of audits by tax authorities of Transfer Pricing issues, including responding to information requests;
- Proactively monitor changing business practices to ensure that the company's Transfer Pricing is properly aligned with its dynamic environment;
- Monitor the changing international tax statutes regarding Transfer Pricing for issues that are detrimental or present tax savings opportunities;
- Be innovative in using acquired knowledge of intercompany transaction to develop non-Transfer Pricing tax savings opportunities.
- The global consolidation tax provision process under IAS
- Various tax projects such as acquisitions, restructurings, and process development throughout the year.
- The Company's implementation of a new Enterprise Reporting System.
- 6+ years of tax experience with significant Transfer Pricing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required; Advance degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Taxation preferred
- Chartered Accountant or CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience or large corporate experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You will be a very organized, self-motivated, individual with a proactive attitude and importantly someone who excels both independently and as part of a team. This role is visible across the whole group therefore needs someone who is confident in their communication and enjoys being driven by deadlines. The position will challenge your strong analytical skills as attention to detail is important to this role. You will need to be a strategic thinker with a long term focus as this is a core part of our values and overall strategy.