Our client is a global technology firm with offices in Central London. They are searching for a seasoned transfer pricing professional (Director/experienced Senior Manager level) to provide support to the Group TP leader. The Director, Transfer Pricing will take ownership of a particular region and manage all transfer pricing related issues for it. This role will suit someone with 8+ years transfer pricing experience in a supervisory position with a large advisory firm or multinational company.
- Assess each jurisdiction that subsidiaries exist in and advise on whether transfer pricing policies can be implemented and what changes need to be made;
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and change policies to fit with local jurisdictional requirements;
- Maintain awareness of tax law changes in each country, advise the business and plan accordingly;
- Take part in APA negotiations, applications and support with audits;
- Collaborate, support and train local finance teams with anything transfer pricing related and quieries that arise;
- Monitor and manage transfer pricing risk.
- Tax lawyer, Economist, ACA, CTA or equivalent experience;
- 8+ years transfer pricing experience with global business and/or Big 4 firm in a senior role;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver in a fast-pace environment;
- Significant experience in: supply chain/value chain analysis, economic modeling, APA/audit negotiation, intercompany financing;
- Internal/external stakeholder management, relationship builder;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to travel as required.