Our client is a leading Investment Management firm. They have an out standing opportunity for a Graduate level candidate to join one of their estabslihed teams in Surrey.
The successful candidate will be expected to developed sufficient skills, experience and knowledge to become a CF30-registered Approved Person. The candidate will study for and attain the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI) Investment Operations Certificate (Level 3), and then the CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma, after which moving onto the CISI Chartered Wealth Manager qualification (Level 7). The aim is to become a qualified investment manager.
- Assist and support investment managers.
- Prepare proposals and assist with client take-on process.
- Assist in timely preparation and despatch of reports and valuations.
- Prepare for and attend client meetings.
- Liaise with administration and settlement departments.
- Develop knowledge of and comply with regulatory procedures.
- Familiarity with all aspects of client administration, start to finish.
- As team member help to manage growing portfolio of private client discretionary funds.
- Contribute ideas to team's investment strategy.
- Use Excel and Pulse to build and execute trades.
- Monitor performance of portfolios using Excel, Pulse, Factset and Financial Express.
- Monitor and assist investment of cash within portfolios.
- Attend meetings with company management/external fund managers.
- Maintain "Know Your Client" records and monitor ongoing suitability of portfolios.
- Build relationship with in-house analysts.
- Numerate, literate and hard working.
- Reliable and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Good team player.