My client is a national Wealth Management & Financial Advice firm, seeking a Client Services Trainee with a desire to build a career within Financial Planning.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients, colleagues and 3rd party providers
- Carry out various Data Cleansing activities as and when required
- Maintain the central provider contact spreadsheet with any changes to providers email address, telephone numbers
- Communicate provider SLA's to the Central Team as and when you are notified
- Administering and maintaining the spreadsheet for starter and leaver process
- Assist the team on preparing any mail merge requests that are required
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious school or college leaver, with a desire to work within a Financial Services environment and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will need to have some prior Administrative or Customer Service based experience, and be happy to undertake industry exams as you progress within the company.