Our client is a leading investment and wealth manager for private and institutional clients.
Overall of Role:
To provide administrative support to the Investment team as required. The role requires an individual with strong administrative and organisational skills together with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to provide support in a senior management environment.
- General admin duties including, managing telephone calls, filing, photocopying, scanning, post (including management of investment and client services inbox), Booking travel and managing expenses using the electronic accounting system for Executive management.
- Maintenance and updating of records on databases, logs and registers
- Producing and managing business documentation
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, client packs and excel documents
- To work effectively as a team member of general admin support to Compliance and the broader team
- Any other administrative duties as required.
- Ideally 6 month's administrative / secretarial experience working in a professional environment, preferably within financial services or for a senior management team
- Graduate/apprentice level
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. word, outlook, excel, powerpoint
- Strong team-working and organisational skills
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Flexible and committed individual with a desire to impress