We are partnered with a Global Professional Services Firm to source Tax Technology Managers and Senior Managers for their growing practice in the Middle East. Offices are scattered across the Gulf Cooperation Council countries (UAE, Kuwait, SA, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman) and they require indirect tax technology professionals who are able to relocate on a permanent or semi-permanent basis.
- Project management of indirect tax implementations with clients, focused on technology;
- Working with and management of IT, the client, the tax technical team, and different finance teams to ensure a smooth rollout of the ERP across the Group;
- Identify new revenue streams;
- Manage juniors in team and assist in training;
- Some travel may be required.
- Project management experience from an indirect tax perspective;
- Hands on knowledge and experience with large ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP), roll outs and implementations;
- Experience from either a large consulting firm or MNC that went through its own indirect tax implementation;
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain international exposure and experience with one of the largest multi-country tax legislative roll outs ever conducted. Relocation packages are provided along with competitive salaries and added benefits, including one paid annual flight home.
If you have worked within the indirect tax space and have led or assisted on implementations of ERP systems, apply now.