Our client is a leading financial services firm based in London with a global footprint. They are currently looking for a Tax Manager to join their team and have responsibility for corporate tax and reporting requirements while also looking at and managing broader international tax projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make their first move in house from the profession at Manager level, or to broaden the scope of their current in house responsibilities. It will require somoene with strong interpersonal skills with a commercial mindset.
- Manage corporate tax and reporting requirments for local and international jurisidctions;
- Ensure deadlines are met with regards to filings;
- Respsinsibility for transfer pricing and indirect tax issues including compliance, policies, ad hoc projects and advisory across the business;
- Manage relationships with external advisors;
- Support tax team in areas where required;
- Identify opportunities for improvement to current processes.
- ACA, CTA qualified with approximately 3-4 years PQE;
- Strong corporate tax, tax reporting background with some international tax experience or knowldege;
- Experience with VAT a plus;
- Strong communicator, ability to prioritise, think commercially and build relationships.