We are engaged with a rapidly growing technology business in the City of London who are looking for a Tax Manager to play a key role within their finance function. You will work alongside senior management and operate predominantly as an advisor, while getting involved in more hands on tasks as required.
- In conjuntion with finance team, assess current structure of Group;
- Tax planning, advisory, restructuring and entity rationalisation where applicable;
- Look after research and development tax relief opportunities;
- Take a proactive approach regarding legislative changes and advise business accordingly;
- Constant communication with Executives in regards to tax planning;
- Review current compliance process and suggest improvements if needed;
- Manage tax risk;
- Take ownership of external advisor relationships as well as HMRC;
- Oversee all other necessary taxes within Group (i.e. VAT, withholding tax)
- Potential for limited travel.
Key Requirements include:
- ACA, CTA, ACCA (or equivalent experience);
- International tax planning/structuring and advisory experience;
- Ability to manage outsourced compliance process;
- Strong communication and willingness to take a proactive approach;
- Multi-stakeholder relationship management;
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment and able to prioritise as issues arise.
If you are looking for your first move in house and keen to make an immediate impact on a business, or have been in house but are hungry for more responsibility, this opportunity will be for you. Apply now to arrange a conversation.