Our client is a Dublin based, market leading technology business with a global footprint and offices in over 30 countries. Due to continued growth they now require a Tax Consultant to join their established team of experienced professionals.
There is an opportunity for an individual to join our tax team to utilize their skills as a Tax Consultant to supplement the experience and resources of the existing team. The successful candidate in the role will display strong attention to detail and organizational skills, experience both in tax technical issues and their practical application, and the ability to work proactively to ensure that the group's tax filings are completed accurately and on time.
- Assist in preparing and ensuring that the group completes its UK & Irish corporation tax filings and tax provisions accurately.
- Assist in management of audits by tax authorities, including responding to information requests and presenting detailed support of tax position as filed.
- Prepare tax provision and tax return calculations utilizing Alpha-tax software.
- Assist in various tax projects such as acquisitions, restructurings, and process development throughout the year.
- Assist in entity rationalization projects.
- Up to 3 years of tax experience with significant exposure to Ireland and UK Corporate Taxation
- AITI qualified
- ACA/CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience or large corporate experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Alpha tax/ other tax compliance software an advantage
You will be a very organized, self-motivated, individual with a proactive attitude and importantly someone who excels both independently and as part of a team. This role is visible across the whole group therefore needs someone who is confident in their communication and enjoys being driven by deadlines. The position will challenge your strong analytical skills as attention to detail is important to this role. You will need to be a strategic thinker with a long term focus as this is a core part of our values and overall strategy.