Our client is a well known Asset Management business based in Central London. The primary purpose of this role will be to maintain a robust compliance environment, reviewing direct and indirect tax returns. The initial stages of this role will require some compliance production whilst project managing the outsourcing of this work to international finance teams.
- Tax compliance, including the preparation of corporation tax computations and returns for all relevant UK entities.
- Facilitating and ensuring that direct and indirect tax compliance, including reporting is maintained for overseas entities of the group.
- Assisting in the monitoring of the status of offshore operation, including PE issues, and providing explanations and analysis as required.
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of Transfer Pricing arrangements across the group, and that business developments are appropriately analysed and reflected in the processes.
- Ensure that the group Transfer Pricing policies are adhered to and that reporting and analysis accurately reflects the underlying business agreements and needs.
- Qualified tax professional
- Accounting background, experience of producing tax provisions and statutory disclosures, and providing advice to business leaders.
- Use of Alphatax/ One Source
- Confidence to communicate effectively and build relationships with colleagues and auditors.
- An interest in developing expertise in all tax related matters applying across the UK and other jurisdictions in which the business operates.