Our client is a national wealth & invement manager wo are looking for an experienced pensions qualified T&C Supervisor. You will be based out of the London office but you will be required to work across the other office locations to meet with advisors in all regions. You wil need experience and knowledge of DB Pensions.
Summary of Role
This is a senior leadership role which provides technical support and quality assurance for tax and pensions planning, and Training and Competence supervision for the business.
The main responsibilities are: -
- To maintain the business's Training & Competence programme, including having oversight of the team leaders' supervision activities; presenting MI and recommended actions to monthly management meetings; and requisitioning appropriate training and developmental support as needed from time to time. The role is the senior manager responsible for the effectiveness of the business's T&C regime.
- To provide technical quality assurance of pensions planning, including DB transfers, and of tax planning, especially IHT planning. This will include reviewing files for quality and regulatory compliance; providing ad hoc technical support to colleagues as needed; arranging training; maintaining a panel of external professional advisers; and assisting where appropriate with client meetings.
- To support business development by acting as a spokesperson on technical areas, for example in meetings with potential introducers; in marketing seminars; and in the media.
- To act as a member of the senior management team of the business, contributing to continuous improvement and to the maintenance of an inspiring team environment as well as a strong collaborative and open communication culture across the business.
- Ensure that first class customer relationships, service and administration support is at the heart of everything we do.
This is a regulated CF30 role, and the role holder will be a Chartered Financial Planner with supervisory and pensions advisory qualifications and tax planning, pensions and T&C experience. Formal tax qualifications would be an advantage.