Systems Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- To strategically develop the firm's financial reporting, on fees, recovery, client
profitability and KPIs, including maintenance of the firm's financial portal.
- To query the SQL databases and Microsoft NAV the firm's nominal ledger system, to provide
the firm with appropriate reports.
- To assist staff with the running of existing reports.
- To write and run exception reports and reconciliations.
- To assist the Credit Controller with automation of debt chasing, including writing
reports and escalating unpaid items (chasing letters, solicitors' letters, etc.).
- To assist the Management Accountant with the reporting of data for the WIP and
Debtor provisions process.
- To migrate legacy reports on to the new supported platforms.
- To liaise and work with external consultants where necessary.
- To respond to ad-hoc reporting queries.
- A-Levels or equivalent
- Part of fully qualified accountant
- Experience in a similar role
If you are interested in the above role and feel you meet the requirements then please get in touch or click apply.