My client, a global technology firm based in the City of London, is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to help drive tax policy and manage risk. You will join an established senior team and take ownership of particular regions while coordinating with other team members. Due to the rate of growth and change within the business there is a need for a seasoned tax professional with a host of experience in corporate and international tax, transactions, structuring and risk mitigation management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Group tax compliance and finance teams to ensure accurate reporting on transactions and planning
- Liaise with the broader tax teams in London and globally (e.g. transfer pricing) to shore up and ensure international tax strategies
- Maintain awareness and advise business on legislative developments in regards to international tax (i.e. BEPS)
- Help support and review ETR
- Work with other stakeholders including advisors and other departments including legal, operations, treasury
- Assist on any tax related audits
- Working on full-cycle transaction projects
- Assist on Group restructurings
- Some travel may be required
Required Skills include:
- ACA; CPA; CTA; or equivalent experience
- Ideally 8+ years' experience in large practice or multinational firm
- International tax transactions and corporate tax experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder simultaneously
- Excellent communication; language skills a plus but not required
Beyond the above-mentioned responsibilities, this role will evolve along with the business, bringing further upward progression with it.
If you find this interesting, please do apply as my client is looking for someone as soon as possible.