An independent Investment & Advisory firm in London are looking for a candidate who has developed his/her own book of business for many years whilst working for a private bank. The person should be self-motivated, who can work independently to bring and execute AUM, Real Estate and Investment banking deals. The person should have a strong investment management background enabling him/her to work on portfolios within the framework of the company's Investment policy. Importantly they are looking for an entrepreneurial person with the right attitude towards work.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Bring new business to the platform and performance to be monitored monthly.
- Maintain and update a pipeline of prospects.
- Work on provided prospects and convert into clients and maintain a proactive follow-up
- Manage some existing relationships with a view to upgrade the relationship and improve the revenue
- Work very actively with the Investment team with a view to engage clients on DPM portfolios.
- Ensuring that all internal and external policies in regards to KYC/CDD and Money Laundering are adhered to. This also include adhering to FCA policies and any other regulator which is relevant to clients.
- Cross selling with Real Estate and Investment Banking team with a view to add value to the client's relationship and enhance revenue.
- To be a point of contact and pro-actively support the CEO in building the commercial business
As a Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager you will have 7 to 15 years' experience working as a Private Banker with an International bank.