Our client is an an independent investment and advisory firm. They are dedicated to providing bespoke solutions to help clients grow their wealth and assets.
The role involves a Senior Portfolio Manager focusing on fixed income and alternative ideas with a characteristic of income generation. The candidate is expected to provide investment advice to clients directly or via existing Relationship Mangers. This role also involves bringing new clients on board and building a book of discretionary and/or advisory business and managing it as a Relationship Manager/Senior Portfolio Manager.
- Contribute to the asset allocation process, portfolio construction and to actively engage in sourcing investments ideas with focus on fixed income and alternative ideas
- Monitor existing client portfolio on a regular basis in conjunction with respective Relationship Manager(s)
- Contribute to periodical research notes, including investment recommendations and market commentaries
- Maintain regular contact with Relationship Managers to ensure they understand the investment ideas and are conveying them actively to clients
- Assist Relationship Managers in preparing the investment presentation and portfolio review of clients
- Help develop and maintain templates for client investments reviews and potential clients pitches/marketing presentations
- Bring new business to company's platform as per the business plan submitted. Such a business plan to be signed off by the CEO and performance to be monitored on a monthly basis
- Maintain and update a pipeline of prospects
- Work on prospects given by the business to be converted into clients and maintain a proactive follow-up
- Manage some existing relationships with a view to upgrade the relationship
- Cross selling with Real Estate and Investment Banking team with a view to add value to the client's relationship