This well known Law firm are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their central London based FP&A team.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Review of the profit and loss account and production of the monthly
- Accurate and timely delivery of all management information to an agreed schedule.
- Development of the firms MI tool.
- Cco-ordinating the complex annual budgeting and reforecasting cycles for the firm.
- Delegation to the wider FP&A team during the budget in order to be able to complete the process in a timely manner
- Support the development of management information and financial analysis
across the business and promote financial awareness.
- Deal with ad-hoc queries from the business
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong background in budets and forecasts
If you are interested in the above role then please get in touch to find out more or click apply.