An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join one of the UK's leading property and real estate developers based in central London. As Senior Management accountant you will be managing a small team whilst taking ownership for the month end close.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day supervision of an Assistant Accountant and AP supervisor.
- Ownership of the JV Business Plan (Excel model).
- Ongoing monitoring of funding requirements and coordination of debt and equity funding drawdowns, including required reporting to our banking agent.
- Ownership of the reporting process.
- Regular review and challenge of divisional and group profit and cash flow forecasts.
- Collation of monthly board papers.
- Preparation/ review of month end reconciliations and financial reports.
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Liaison with external auditors regarding annual statutory account preparation.
- Assisting the Group FC and Group FD with other tasks as required.
Applicants must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (overseas equivalent) and have experience of working in industry/commerce. You will have aspirations to progreess into a Controller role and have a strong interest in the property development industry.