Overall responsibility for a number of existing Group Risk & Healthcare schemes for a range of corporate clients, liaising with administration colleagues in the preparation of renewal information, and presentation to corporate clients.
Preparation of quote specifications, review of quotations, negotiation with insurers and preparation of review/renewal reports.
− Sign off Advice reports where required.
− Face to Face and telephone advice meetings with clients.
− Identification of sales opportunities for new benefits or increasing scope of existing benefits.
* Management of the new business process for leads including − Initial calls with the new lead
− Liaising with the Partner and any insurers. Completion or sign off of Insight Report (benefits review). Attending any kick off meetings or presentations as required
* Day to day management of team of 4 advisers which will include:
− Assisting with management of workloads and taking on any additional tasks where required.
− Overall responsibility of ensuring work in the team is completed
− Regular 1-1's and Objective meetings
− Any required return to work meetings and holiday approval
− Sign off of tasks/correspondences to clients where required
− Training of new team members
− Collation of MI and data for senior management -
* Contributing to any ad hoc project work.
* Ensure familiarity with, and stay abreast of, developments within the industry, including changes in products and legislation.
* To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives, including any internal licensing requirement.
* To continuously meet the regulator's Fit & Proper requirements.
* Strong desire to do an excellent job, to get things right first time and to have a naturally excellent customer services ethic.
* Keen to progress and develop role, with a desire to grow personally and learn new skills.
* A positive, friendly service-orientated person with a "can do" attitude who is aware of the important role played by the team in providing financial advice.
* An articulate communicator.
* Team player
* Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high-quality support service.
* Attention to detail and high standards of work.
Essential * Previous sales and advisory experience, and a track record within an Insurer, Employee Benefit Consultancy or IFA environment.
* A background within new business sales, cross selling, upselling and client retention.
* Ability to maintain good working relationships with clients, IFA's and staff.
* Sound understanding of the Group Risk and Healthcare market.
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and stay focused under pressure.
* Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam).
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Experience of implementing and embedding improvements into practice.
* Achieved CII GR1, IF1 and or IF7 exams
* Previous experience of managing/overseeing staff