Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, and managing 2 direct reports, this role will be responsible for supporting group reporting, commercial analysis and group treasury management.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Review and reporting of monthly performance across the group, including P&L, balance sheet and cash flows
- Production of management information and other ad hoc reporting
- Assisting with the consolidation process under IFRS
- Supporting with preparing plc statutory accounts under IFRS
- Supporting the development of presentation to analysts and shareholders
- Analysis work to support the presentation of Group tax submissions
- Review and reporting of Group cash positions
- Developing and improving internal controls
- Management and development of 2 direct reports
We are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) and somebody with a hands-on, proactive approach who is comfortable working in a dynamic and demanding work environment. A high degree of competence within regards to IFRS is essential, and the previous exposure to an audit environment and team management would be advantageous.