Our client is a highly acquisitive leisure group, who are experiencing fantastic year on year growth, are looking for an experienced financial accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this newly created role will have primary responsibility for investment analysis relating to acquisition targets and capital projects.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Development of end to end capital reporting suite (quantitative and qualitative)
- Creation and analysis of various value-add bench-marking tools - reports and operating models
- Supporting operations with the development of the forecasted to actual spend
- Overall responsibility for the capital expenditure (CAPEX) process
- Ownership of the capital budget consolidation process including forecasting, spend and cashflow
- Investment support - feasibility business cases and discounted cash flows (IRR, NPV)
- Responsibility for fixed asset additions
- Contractual support and evaluation of various agreements
The ideal candidate should be ACA / ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent) and be able to demonstrate a technical financial reporting background. Practical use of investment appraisal tools IRR and NPV are highly desirable. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are imperative, as you will be partnering with senior directors within the business.