Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking to make an addition to an already high performing commercial finance the team. The primary purpose of this role is to provide direct support to the commercial leads (sales & marketing) within this expanding product category.
Duties will include:
- Supporting with the evaluation of new business opportunities - pricing, tenders, discounts, key accounts strategy
- Partner with the business to ensure accurate delivery of budgets and forecasts
- Actively manage product P&L's to drive operating income performance
- Evaluation and control of investment expenditure
- Develop strong working relationships with other areas of finance (financial reporting / shared services)
The successful individual will take ownership for this category and be the primary support for commercial decision making. You should be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or overseas equivalent) with extensive FP&A and business partnering experience gained within the pharma. med devices or FMCG sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business unit within a globally recognised brand, where performance is well rewarded and future opportunities (UK and international) will present themselves for the right person.