About the Role
- Monthly MI: regular reporting and variance analysis
- Developing and detailing financial processes for capturing management information as new products/initiatives are tested and launched.
- Developing, testing, documenting and managing standard processes in order to hand over to other finance areas.
- Monthly and periodical reporting to the parent company and ad hoc reporting to external parties
- Providing SAS training and support to other members of the team as required.
- Liaising with Marketing in order to gather and agree budget assumptions
- Excel modelling of ancillary products (income and costs) over a 5 year planning period
- Assist/ be second in line for financial modelling of the credit card customer portfolio including collating required data through SAS, forecasting revenue and impairment over 5 years.
- Assist/ be second in line for financial modelling of the credit card customer portfolio in line with internal and PRA prescribed scenarios.
- Gathering information from across the business in relation to the financial & operating systems and conducting analysis to gain assurance that the systems are operating in accordance with business requirements.
- Ad hoc analysis as and when required.
- Excel - Advanced
- Ideally qualified or Finanlist with required experience
- SAS/SQL - Intermediate/Advanced
- FDI FirstVision/FIS BASE 2000 - Credit Card platforms (training provided)
- CODA general ledger (training provided)