A FTSE 250 property developer are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their head office finance team.
Senior Finance Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate management and financial information for review in line with the timetable set by Group.
- Manage and assist in preparation of full year statutory account packs, supporting analysis, annual budgets and quarterly forecast.
- Review and assist in the preparation of month end journals, reconciliation and closing ledgers at end of accounting periods, and updating of cash flow system.
- Responsible for periodic update of bank reconciliations and preparation of all input for review.
- Manage and assist with collating monthly management packs, preparation of monthly management accounts, updating development appraisals and preparing forecasts with variance analysis.
- Ensure weekly cash flow information supplied to Group Accountant.
- Preparation of commercial analysis of key financial data
- Participation in the development of new / improved systems and controls.
- Supervision and support for subordinates to ensure objectives of the employee and company are achieved.
- Qualified Accountant
- Property/Construction experience
- Joint Venture experience would be an advantage
If you are interested in the above role then please apply now