Our client is a FTSE 250 listed property group, growing quickly and hence looking to expand their finance offering. Reporting to the Financial Controller / Finance Director your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the management and financial reporting of the Division alongside the Financial Controller.
- Accounting and reporting for various LLPs for multiple partnership arrangements.
- Take a lead role in the review and control of the integrity of financial reporting.
- Support the preparation of monthly profit and cash flow forecasts and annual budget.
- Financial modelling to support the business.
- Ad hoc project and reports work.
We are looking for:
- A Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience and happy to consider a first move from Practice.
- Strong technical acumen with a very good understanding of IFRS.
- Effective communicator with both finance and operations personnel.
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to express financial results articulately up to and including Board level.
On offer is a salary up to £60,000 p.a. plus a car allowance and bonus