A Wealth Management boutique that provide financial planning and investment management services to a select group of discerning high net-worth families.
As a senior member of the team you will be able to directly influence and shape our client relationship driven approach to ensure that we provide excellence in everything we do. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and client focused individual to join a firm at ground level who really wants to make a difference.
Attributes and Skills
- Friendly, open, positive and polished demeanour.
- Has previous experience in a Wealth, IFA or Asset Management environment.
- Professional approach.
- Naturally has the ability to build good relationships with Partners, Clients and 3rd parties.
- Exemplary spelling and grammar.
- Can do attitude and enjoys making a contribution and willing to go the extra mile.
- Confident in using various IT systems and CRM's.
- Has excellent time management skills and experience of successfully achieving deadlines, and working without close supervision.
- Enjoys having fun.
- Ensuring that all client requirements are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Dealing with client application forms and payments in line with our process and regulations. Ensuring the Partners and clients are well informed with progress.
- Manage relationships with 3rd Party providers. For example our CRM provider for any system updates or indeed issue resolution.
- Manage our outsourced Paraplanner provider ensuring that Financial Planning and or Investment Reports are delivered timely.
- Liaise with and build good relationships with our outsourced compliance and investment administration teams.
- Regularly checking clients' investment/pension accounts to check there is sufficient cash for fees and or client income.
- Investing clients' regular contributions/cash payments into their accounts following a documented process.
- Contacting companies by phone, letter or email to obtain information on clients' investments or policies.
- Following up requests for information, checking the information received and passing on to Partners.
- Maintaining client transaction files to ensure they contain all the necessary documentation (and are kept up to date) and are updated electronically on our systems.
- Maintain clients' details on our system. For example, ensuring regular/annual reviews are correctly recorded, client current address is up to date whilst ensuring all data is clean.
- Keeping compliance registers up-to-date. For example, logging all transactions.
- Forwarding annual statements/tax packs as required.
- Ensure Partners diary is managed and all necessary documentation for client meetings are prepared in good time in advance of the meeting.
- Provide Management Information as and when required.
- Taking instruction from financial planner and following the appropriate process.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of administration processes and providing suggestions for improvement.
up to £35,000pa
Pension, Bonus, 25 days excluding bank holiday