A large law firm based in Central London are looking for a Revenue Controller to join their dynamic finance team.
Revenue Controller Key Responsibilities:
- Meeting with partners on a regular basis to discuss WIP and AR balances.
- Build strong relationships with departmental business managers and the group leadership
- Liaising with Legal Billing Team and the Revenue Manager with regard to delivering special billing arrangements
- Supporting the Credit Controllers by ensuring debt collection information is passed on in a timely manner
- Assist the business manager with the chasing of missing, suspense and unassigned time#
- Dealing with time recording queries from fee earners and secretaries
- General assistance to the Revenue Manager
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Experience in a simiar position
- Legal experience would be a great advantage
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch or click apply