- To act as an auditor in the Charity Team, working with a wide range of not-for-profit
- To carry out all audit work, in compliance with the firm's and statutory procedures.
- To prepare accounts, including consolidated accounts, from both manual and
computerised accounting records.
- To provide general accounting services and assistance to clients in the preparation of
accounts, for example preparing working papers.
- To recommend improvements to the client's accounting systems and controls and
assisting clients whenever needed.
- To complete ad hoc advisory services to the firm's not-for-profit sector clients as the
need arises .
- To undertake the planning of the audit in accordance with auditing standards and the
firm's own approach and methodology.
- To complete the audit file. Completion to include clearance of outstanding matters and
review points; drafting of Audit Highlights Memorandum, management letter and letter
of representation; and the completion of finalisation checklists.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experienced in preparing financial accounts
- Experienced in planning and preparing audits