An opportunity has arisen for an experienced purchase ledger assistant to join a fun, hard working finance team based in Leatherhead.
Responsibilities will include:
- Matching and processing purchase invoices
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries relating to outstanding invoices
- Ensuring all relevant documentation related to payment of invoices is accurate
- Preparing and processing weekly payment runs by BACS
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing and tracking utilities payments
- Support Financial Controller and Assistant Accountant as required
The successful candidate will be resident in Leatherhead or the surrounding area, have prior experience of processing a high volume of invoices. In addition we are looking for someone to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, to ensure the highest level of support is provided to both internal stakeholders and external suppliers.