- Operate as a key communication link between Finance, the wider business and external partners
- Understand current problems/ issues in processes and work in a proactive method to establish improvements
- Work alongside Senior and Strategic Managers including Head of Treasury Operations to look at ways to improve processes in the department.
- Lead and manage the planning and implementation of Finance related projects from inception to delivery. This may include:
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Facilitating the project scope, goals and deliverables
- Developing full scale project plans and tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of projects to the relevant stakeholders
- Developing, documenting, testing and training Finance staff in new processes in order to hand over to them when the processes become business as usual (BAU).
- Manage all banking relationships with external sponsor banks and payment service providers including ensuring that contracts run smoothly, reviewing commercials and attending service reviews
- Direct line management, mentoring and performance evaluation of staff
- Third party banks and payment service providers
- Third party data platform and software suppliers.
- Operations Centre (Strategic Projects, Client Services, Change Management, Account Services)
- All London Office departments (Credit, Marketing, Legal, Executive Committee)
- Provident Financial Group Treasury department
- Qualified Accountant, with strong financial accounting background
- Experience in operating in a Finance function and knowledge of Financial services industry
- Prince2/ Agile certified would be advantageous but not a requirement
- Experience on running multiple projects at a given time
- Good communication skills and ability to influence and operate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this position please do apply and I will respond as soon as possible. I look forward to your applications.