Based in central London, our client is a major wealth management and financial planning and advisory firm.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, you will act as a Business Partner for strategic decisions and projects. Your work will include ensuring the company is ready for its shareholders to maximise and realise value, likely through an IPO. The role will further aim to enhance, design, collect and track management information and automate MI so that the organisation understands its value creation and can influence the business drivers.
- Key support on ongoing integration programme between all companies
- Tracking of synergies and specific integration related expenditure against plan
- Tracking and reporting on all project related expenditure
- Liaise with Executive Committee members around integration, synergies and projects
- Assist in building an enhanced set of Management Information for the business
- Designing and tracking key performance indicators to drive performance and provide accurate insight and analysis to ensure successful corporate decision making and value creation
- Finance support on small acquisitions – evaluating and executing deals
- Finance support on roll-out of new platform across the combined business
- Provide support to the various team members relating to finance aspects of the potential IPO and business planning process.
- Coordinate the creation of necessary documentation for IPO, including:
- Historical Financial Information;
- Long Form Reporting;
- Comfort Letter on Financial Position & Prospects;
- Working Capital Report;
- Equity Story; and
- Establish a data room to store and share supporting information.
- Provide value added, commercially focussed finance business partnering service around any projects.
- Contribute to strategy formulation through the provision of high quality evidenced based analysis, decision making and advice to meet business objectives.
- Perform competitor and market analysis
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified ACA with 2-4 years post qualified experience
- Corporate Finance experience
- Highly methodical and organised, with an ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and a high quality output
- Project and change management experience from a finance perspective
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to deal with internal and external contacts
- Strong financial modelling and presentational skills – able to assess and review business plans
- Strategic analysis & planning and execution, performance metrics, project evaluation, commercial acumen