An oil & gas exploration business based in central Surrey is seeking a Project Accountant on a 6-9 months fixed term contract. You will be responsible for overseeing (from a financial perspective) an interesting exploration project.
Key responsibilies will include:
- Track invoices and monitor budget actual and forecast commitments
- Project Accounting, analysis and reporting including WIP
- Cost reporting and forecasting for engineering, sub contracts and construction costs
- Regular liaison with head office finance team and other key stakeholders on project
- Monitoring contractor timesheets, and oversight of inventory and key side deliveries
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Applicants must have prior Project Accounting experience, ideally from within the oil & gas, natural resources or construction sectors and must be comfortable working on a site (South East UK based.) Applicants must also be comfortable work to an advanced level of MS Excel.