Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that sales prices are accurate at all times.
- Assist the Marketing teams in setting new product pricing for the UK market.
- Action all price changes and communicate to the business in a timely manner. This will include updating all local systems and publishing internal price lists.
- Provide detailed variance analysis, highlighting any deviations from standard pricing.
- Maintain compliance with SOX and internal controls and assist auditors as and when required.
- Regularly review competitor pricing and highlight key trends and market changes.
- Support the Business Analyst with work on tendors and customer agreements.
- Take the lead in pricing related projects (e.g. standardizing promotional activity)
We are looking for someone with extensive pricing experience; advanced MSExcel skills are imperative to be able to 'deep dive' into mulitple product SKU's and make informed recommendations around price elasticity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some extremely talented finance professionals and to join a business that truely believes in empowering and developing it's employees in order to deliver the best possible service to its customers.