The role requires a Senior Relationship Manager/Portfolio Manager with 8-12 years experience with a focus on fixed income and alternative ideas with a characteristic of income generation. The candidate is expected to provide investment advice to clients directly or via existing Relationship Mangers.
This role also involves bringing new clients on board and building a book of discretionary and/or advisory business and managing it as a Relationship Manager/Senior Portfolio Manager.
Key duties will include:
- Contribute to the asset allocation process, portfolio construction and to actively engage in sourcing investments ideas with focus on fixed income and alternative ideas
- Monitor existing client portfolio on a regular basis in conjunction with respective Relationship Manager(s)
- Contribute to periodical research notes, including investment recommendations and market commentaries
- Maintain regular contact with Relationship Managers to ensure they understand the investment ideas and are conveying them actively to clients
- Assist Relationship Managers in preparing the investment presentation and portfolio review of clients
- Help develop and maintain templates for client investments reviews and potential clients pitches/marketing presentations
- Bring new business to the platform
- Maintain and update a pipeline of prospects
- Manage some of the existing relationships with a view to upgrade the relationship
- Work actively within the Investement team to engage clients on DPM Portfolios
- Cross selling with Real Estate and Investment Banking team with a view to add value to the clients relationship