- Experienced investment professional who has managed fund of funds, target date funds, and/or had responsibility for a model portfolio process.
- The skills within this role should extend to them having performed or overseen portfolio construction, portfolio management, and portfolio analysis functions.
- Has in depth knowledge of the full spectrum of liquid assets and financial markets.
- Experience of defining strategic asset allocations for portfolios.
- Has relevant qualifications and experience to perform a CF30 role (customer dealing function)
- Nice to haves: managed target date funds; managed risk overlays (either fx or derivatives); demonstrable process for tactical asset allocation; has invested or has good knowledge of unlisted investments (i.e. private equity, private debt, infrastructure, real estate); experience of operating in institutional environment but who understands and retail clients; presentation experience to financial advisors
- Could be working in an investment consultant, someone running fund of funds in a more traditional asset manager/multi asset manager.
- Someone who is still hungry but needs at least 5 years directly relevant experience, at least 10 years industry experience.
- This role will be based in London but you will need to travel to the head office in Gloucestershire 2 days a week.