An opportunity has arisen for a PMO Analyst to join a listed business based in the Guildford area of Surrey. This project will last a minimum of 6 months, and the potential to extend beyond.
The Project will include the following:
- Review business cases and initial budgets for projects prepared by PM's, prior to Management approval
- Forecast future project costs and phasing of project budgets
- Ensure commitment and spend is only incurred on approval of project budget
- Ensure budgets are sufficient, based on project scope and any movement in timeline.
- Liaise with PM's to produce Budget change document where required
- Track actual external spend and reporting cost variances against budget
- Track internal resourcing costs and report cost variances against budget
- Ensure PM trackers are consistent with data provided to finance for monthly reporting
- Produce timely reports for Finance team
- Ensure resource day rates are consistently applied through finance, PMO and project delivery reporting
- Capture weekly timesheets for all resources utilized on projects
- Consolidate all timesheets and provide finance with monthly totals of all resources consumed by project
- Establishing a resource management model and track utilization and requirements for resource for each project
- Capture where resource is reaching capacity over all projects
- Highlight resource risk to senior management to allow prioritization of resource over projects
Applicants must have experience of working within an Accountancy/Finance department, and have advanced MS Excel skills (comfortable with Pivot Tables and Look Ups.) An accountancy qualification would be advantageous but not essential. The successful applicant with be a good communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team.