About the Role
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of administrative and project related activities across Northwich Operations department.
Specific administration activities will be in relation to Business Processing and Transfers Processing using a variety of established systems. This will involve working as part of a team and processing transactions on a timely basis to meet both department and client SLAs. The role holder will be required to deal effectively with both internal and external contacts.
The project activity will be around the Migration of data and associated system development required to support a forthcoming system Migration. Activities will include (but will not be limited to) test preparation, user acceptance testing and business proving activities.
General support activities across the Operations Teams will be required throughout which will include (but again not be limited to) paperwork checking, data validation, MI preparation and scanning.
- Flawless attention to detail and exceptionally high standards of accuracy.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
- Aptitude for undertaking complex processes across multiple systems in an orderly and methodical manner.
- Positive upbeat personality who thrives in a fast paced, challenging and ever-changing environment.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime during peak workload periods.
Rewards and Benefits
The company recognises the value of a work life balance and have put together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension - Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided by Friends Life; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days' additional annual leave every March
- Plus, further benefits including competitive family friendly offering, information available upon request