A Discretionary Investment Manager, with strong focus on SSAS and SIPP have a new opportunity within their Leatherhead office. The role is ideal for someone with SASS/SIPP administration experience looking for a step into a technical/advisory role, or an experienced Paraplanner looking for a change of scene.
A strong knowledge of financial products including both personal and company pensions, investments and wider financial products is required, as you will need to be prepared to research and analyse the full range of financial products, but with particular focus on pensions. You will also need to gather information and put together reports to present to the Adviser, Compliance and the client.
- Provide regular contact with clients through the advice process and assist with client correspondence as required
- Liaise with providers, to gather, collate and analyse financial data and plan details
- Maintain and review pipeline business through the business process
- Prepare for follow up meetings and annual reviews
- Draft Recommendation Reports
- General Administration duties
- You will have a strong grasp of financial products, especially pensions and investments
- You will have a good business knowledge, strong report writing skills and will be diligent in your approach
- You will be able to communicate well, and able to build strong working relationships with colleagues and potentially clients.
- You will have experience of working in a similar paraplanning role within a financial services business
- Ideally you will have some examinations towards the DipFS qualifications