Our client is a well-established Independent Financial Adviser, providing expert financial support and solutions to both individuals and organisations. They are looking for Pension Advisers to join their company due to growth.
Ideally candidates will have the technical ability to advise clients on the full spectrum of Pension options available. You should be able to work with confidence independently, as well as with the support of our team.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Competent Adviser Status
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
- Experience of advising clients in this marketplace
Ideally applicants will hold specialist pension knowledge and qualifications such as AF3 or G60. The company provides the opportunity to deliver advice to members of defined benefit schemes this is the main focus of this role.
This role offers an impressive benefits package which includes:
- Basic salary with bonus scheme
- Mileage allowance
- 23+ days holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
- Company pension, life cover and health schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Full client support, research and Paraplanning service is provided to ensure more emphasis on advice and less on administrative duties.