Our client is a well established independent advisory firm who are looking to expand their current paraplanning team. They are looking for an experienced Paraplanner within this wealth manager.
Main Tasks of Job:
Providing vital support to the Consultants, expected to act as the technical interface between the consultants and the clients, have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Be responsible for providing a professional and holistic financial service to the Consultants and assist them in delivery to the clients.
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs
and objectives, including cash flow modelling
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via a suitability letter, client specific illustration and key features document working closely with the consultants.
- Preparation of Suitability Letters, Specialist Report Writing, and Cash Flow modelling including preparation of spreadsheets.
- Research and Recommendations with full audit trail.
- Support BDM in assisting consultants to identify Business opportunities.
- Provide technical input and assist in the preparation of client seminars
- Assist BDM and compliance officer in consultant T&C and KPI management
- Supporting Compliance Officer with regulatory record keeping and reporting.
- Maintain positive relations with providers and their representatives.
- Dealing with client queries raised by either client or providers/consultant.
- Accompany consultants on client visits if required.
- Responsible for ensuring own knowledge kept up to date and to notify colleagues of any relevant developments.
- Complying with the FCA Rulebook and the firm's internal procedures at all times.