Our client is a leading independant Surrey based IFA, advising both private and corporate clients. Due to continued growth they are looking to expand the team.
- The applicant should be highly experienced, and probably have been paraplanning for at least five years. The applicant may have been an advisor too.
- Qualified to chartered status, preferably including the Paraplanning qualification. Expertise should include tax-based advice (EIS, VCT, BPR) as well as pensions, investments and protection related products
- The applicant should be highly versed in compliance matters
- The applicant should have wide experience of funds and platforms. Be experienced with and able to use analytical tools, such as Morningstar, Citywire and FE Analytics
- The Applicant should be a qualified Pension Transfer Specialist
- The applicant should have extremely good presentational skills - both written and personal
- MS Office - particularly Excel skills
The successful applicant will be working closely with the management team and providing technical and analytical support around our fund proposition. The applicant can expect a salary range between £40K and £45K in addition to a fully comprehensive employee benefits package including Pension (up to 10% contributory), PMI, IP, DIS and annual bonuses both discretionary and performance related. Holidays will be 22 days plus one day for each year of service to a maximum of 25.