My client is a well-known and well respected Wealth Management organisation in the South West, seeking a new Paraplanner to join their established team, and undertake usual Paraplanning duties, as well as occasional administration responsibilities when required.
- Deliver high quality reports in a timely manner to our clients, attending client meetings as and when required.
- Assist with research and surveys.
- Manage the planning workflow
- Receive and implement requests from the Managing Director
- Gather and record client data
- Provide information for annual reviews and identify areas not covered
- Communicate with selected clients and third parties
- Undertake financial planning and product-based research
- Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business
- Undertake appropriate professional development and training
- Report on key measures on a regular basis
To assist with daily administration to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business.
General administration to include:
* Greeting visitors and dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails
* Communicating and liaising with staff, professional contacts and clients
* Preparation and processing of all aspects of new business through to completion
* Dealing with all existing business
* Actioning investment fund switches and rebalances
* Monitoring and maintaining client cash positions
* Preparation and despatch of six-monthly valuation statements
* General record keeping, filing and document management
* Managing client diary tasks
Skills and attributes required:
* Good working knowledge of Standard Life WRAP and Intelligent Office (not essential)
* Good financial services related product knowledge
* Committed, organised, able to prioritise, takes responsibility for own work and completes all tasks punctually and in a timely manner.
* Excellent communication skills - both oral and written together with excellent accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, able to type and key data swiftly and accurately
* Able to work on own and also as part of a team
* Essential to all of the above is 'great attention to detail'