Our client is a well established boutique Wealth Manager based in Bournemouth
To assist with daily administration to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business.
General administration to include:
* Greeting visitors and dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails
* Communicating and liaising with staff, professional contacts and clients
* Preparation and processing of all aspects of new business through to completion
* Dealing with all existing business
* Actioning investment fund switches and rebalances
* Monitoring and maintaining client cash positions
* Preparation and despatch of six-monthly valuation statements
* General record keeping, filing and document management
* Managing client diary tasks
This list is not exhaustive and there may be additional duties to perform
Skills and attributes required:
* Good working knowledge of Standard Life WRAP and Intelligent Office (preferred but not essential)
* Good financial services related product knowledge
* Committed, organised, able to prioritise, takes responsibility for own work and completes all tasks punctually and in a timely manner.
* Excellent communication skills - both oral and written together with excellent accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, able to type and key data swiftly and accurately
* Experience of writing Suitability Letters is not essential but would be helpful
* Able to work on own and also as part of a team
* Able to identify where improvements to systems and practices can be made and adapt to change
* Essential to all of the above is 'great attention to detail'