Our client is a national financial advisory who are expanding their team in London and looking for a experienced Mortgage Administrator.
- The majority of your time will be spent liaising with lenders and other third parties to obtain updates, identify any additional information required and ensure that this is provided. This is to ensure that a mortgage or protection case progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- To have a good understanding of the mortgage and protection advice process, client file requirements and the regulatory requirements imposed by our regulators and support the Mortgage Client Services Manager in delivering against these to agreed service standards. To support the Mortgage Client Services Manager in delivering a personalised and high quality service to clients by understanding and following the Mortgage Client Service (MCS) process.
- Use the tasks in Intelligent Office to manage your daily priorities and ensure these are acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure all updates on the progress of each case are recorded on the the Individual partner's report sheet so that all interested parties can easily review the status of each case. Highlight any concerns or potential slippages with the Mortgage Client Services Manager so that she can manage this with the Partners pro-actively.
- Provide regular updates to the Partner and Clients.
- Prepare Mortgage packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
- Prepare and submit applications online to lenders ensuring the information is completed accurately and fully to avoid delays with lenders being able to issue an offer.
- Input all client information into Intelligent Office (our back office system).
- Assist with the internal business submission process which includes uploading the necessary documentation into Intelligent Office (our back office system), scanning other documents as required and ensuring the client file is compliant.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a busy mortgage administrative role.
- A good knowledge of mortgage and protection policies.
- Experience of liaising direct with clients, solicitors and lenders.
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Confident having challenging conversations.
- Team player but must be able to work independently and use own initiative.
- Highly numerate and articulate
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.