A great opportunity has arisen for a part qualified (or QBE) Management Accountant with a leading Property business in West Surrey. We are seeking a personable individual, who can support the head of department in leading and managing a team, whilst also engaging with a number of outside stakeholders.
This opportunity sits on the rentals side of the business, where you will be responsible for helping to ensure the financial and smooth operational running of the business unit. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Carring out bank reconciliations and take charge of banking
- Assisting in preparing a monthly board pack and other ad hoc reports
- Assisting in the preparation of other month end duties
- Assisting in processing the Landlord Statements and Reports at month end
- Liaising with managing agents and other parties on collection matters
- Accounting for unallocated balances / correcting accounts via journals
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Applicants must have a solid grounding in accountancy, comfortable performing the tasks above, if you are studying you will be supported, and there will be opportunities to progress further withing the organisation for the successful applicant. The successful applicant will also with be an excellent communicator, customer oriented and who enjoys working as part of a team.