An excellent opportunity has become available at an exciting publishing company based in Central London and they are looking for a senior management accountant to join their finance team. You will be given the opportunity to business partner with department heads and work with both finance and non-finance members of staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for the analysis of title level sales and costs
* Posting accruals
* Performing budget vs actual analysis
* Preparation of month end packs for circulation to management team
* Perform balance sheet reconciliations for key accruals, stock and WIP accounts
* Support budget and forecasting processes
* Business partner with heads of departments
* Provide financial information to departmental heads
* Liaise with colleagues in other areas of finance, including Treasury and Accounts Payable
* Supporting the Head of Finance with new initiatives.
* Solid experience of working in a management accounting role
* Ideally experience in a finance role in a publishing or media company
* A high degree of computer literacy to include a good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Good ability to work well and methodically in a demanding fast-paced environment
* Team player with genuine enthusiasm to make a contribution to the company
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to apply below and I will be in touch if you are suitable for this role.